13 November 2011

Revamp


"There has no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that you are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that you may be able to bear it."
1 Corinthians 10:13

I will begin posting training sessions again. Previously, I had stopped posting due to demands of life on my time and based on the fact that I do not like to prescribe training I myself have not done. Recently, I have begun to reestablish time management and want to continue to share effective training for everyone's benefit. If you know me you know my wife and I grew our family by one last February. After about two months of recovery my wife started training again. Since then I have been instructing her in three weekly sessions Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. She is now in the best condition of her life, maintaining healthy weight, increasing strength, and mastering skills. The posts reflected on Survive This will be the training sessions she completes weekly. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone limited on time as it only requires three days of commitment a week. I hope you find them useful.

Work Capacity
3 Rounds:
25x SDHP 80/40# kettle bell
50 yd Farmer carry 100/50 lbs each hand
10x Burpees

No comments:

Post a Comment